Τετάρτη 12 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Welcome, traveller!

Hello my friends, and welcome to my new 40K blog!

I am George, known as "Tzif" in my local 40K community.

In this blog I'll be posting battle reports, comments/remarks about rules & codices (expect a big amount of mad babbling about the new codices being overpowered :P), as well as some modelling/conversion tips (I'm not a pro painter, so no painting tips here!).

I'll start by saying a few things about me. I've been playing 40K since I was a teenager, somewhere in late 3rd edition. I've always been a loyal Chaos player, my main army being Chaos Space Marines. I also started Daemons a while ago, as well as Space Marines & Space Wolves (both Chaos-themed though ;P)

During my "career" as a CSM player, I've circled around armies dedicated to all Gods except Tzeentch (I despise him for reasons unknown, although he is included in my Daemons army); My first force was a Khornate one, then I added up a few Nurgle units. With the "late 3rd-arly 4th edition" codex I turned to Iron Warriors, and with the current one I play a Fallen Dark Angels-themed Slaanesh army. My SM and SW forces are Khorne-themed (one just has to love Khorne!).

With my Slaanesh army I won the Greek 2009 GT, but the list I play now has been modified since then. Anyways, now you have a rough idea of my gaming background, and I thank you for coming by!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. "loyal chaos"? Isn't that an oxymoron? And I thought you didn't like Tzeentch because he looks like a big turkey! Welcome aboard blogger mate!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή